Mitchell Marsh Net Worth – $68 Million
Mitchell Marsh is an Australian professional cricketer widely known for his exceptional all-around abilities. Born on October 20, 1991, in Perth, Western Australia, Marsh comes from a cricketing family, with his father Geoff Marsh and brother Shaun Marsh being former international cricketers.
Mitchell Marsh bio in short
|Real Name||Mitchell Ross Marsh|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1991|
|Australian Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, watching Football|
|Favourite Batsman||Steve Waugh, Jacques Kallis|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 190 cm|
in meters- 1.90 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg|
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|– Chest: 42 Inches|
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
Cricket and Career
ODI– 19 October 2011 vs South Africa in Centurion
T20– 16 October 2011 vs South Africa in Johannesburg
|Jersey Number||#8 (Australia)|
#10 (Perth Scorchers)
|Domestic/County Teams||Perth Scorchers, Deccan Chargers, Pune Warriors, Rising Pune Supergiants, Western Australia|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Nature on field||Cool|
|Favorite Shot||Straight Drive|
Records/Achievements (main ones)
- Mitchell Marsh’s impressive performance in the 2015 World Cup included a remarkable 5-wicket haul in an ODI match against England at the MCG, where he finished with figures of 5/33.
- Mitchell Marsh’s remarkable batting performance during a match against India A in July 2014 saw him score 211 runs while batting at the 7th position. He and his partner Sam Whiteman went on to create the second-highest seventh-wicket partnership in cricket history by accumulating 371 runs.
- Mitch Marsh had a memorable T20 debut. Although he scored a mediocre figure of 36, he hit 4 sixes; 3 of which came in the final over of the innings.
Career Turning Point
As the captain of the Australian U-19 team in the 2010 Cricket World Cup, Mitchell Marsh led his team to victory. Additionally, he played a pivotal role in the semi-final against Sri Lanka by scoring a match-winning 97 runs.
Personal Life of Mitchell Marsh
|Age (as of 2023)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|College||Wesley College, South Perth, Australia|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
Family and Relatives
Mitchell Marsh comes from a cricketing family. His father, Geoff Marsh, is a former Australian cricketer, and his brother, Shaun Marsh, is also a professional cricketer who has represented Australia.
|Father||Geoff Marsh (Former Cricketer)|
|Brother||Shaun Marsh (Elder, Cricketer)|
|Sister||Melissa Marsh (Elder, Former Basketball Player)|
Mitchell with his wife Greta Mack:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitchell Marsh
- Does Mitchell Marsh smoke: Not Known
- Does Mitchell Marsh drink alcohol: Yes
- Mitchell Marsh is the son of former Australian cricketer Geoff Marsh and the younger brother of teammate Shaun Marsh.
- His sister Melissa played basketball for Perth Lynx.
- He used to play Australian rules football and became the youngest player to debut in an Australian domestic one-day game at 17.
- He captained Australia’s U-19 team to a World Cup win in 2010.
- In 2014, he hit two sixes in the last two balls to secure an unlikely victory for Perth Scorchers in the Champions League T20.